As a part of the program focused on automation in cardiology, we will be accepting original clinical and pre-clinical research contributions in the form of abstracts.
The contributions should be focusing on automation, robotics and remote catheter manipulation in cardiology.
Applicants are required to be at a level of trainee or junior staff with a maximum 5 years of appointment.
The selected abstracts will be presented at the IWAS 2020 and subsequently published. Also, authors will have an opportunity to meet with an experienced mentor (senior faculty member) to review the design, structure, and ways to develop project to the next stage.
IWAS will waive the authors’ registration fee and support accommodations (1 night in a single room, 2 nights in a double occupancy room) on a first accepted first served basis for 15-20 authors only.
Deadline for submission: January 1, 2020
- The word limit is 400 words, tables and figures are not included in the word limit.
- Submission must be in a Word document, in times new roman font size 12.
- The following sections are to be included in the submission:
- Background: Brief statement describing the purpose of the study.
- Methods: A statement of the methods of investigation.
- Results: One image and one table may be submitted in the same Word document.
- Conclusion: A brief statement of results.
Please include conflict of interest disclosure statement at the end of the submission.
Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author to present their work at IWAS 2020, authors are expected to attend IWAS and present their abstract. All presenting authors must register for the conference.
Submit your abstract
You may choose to submit your abstract by email instead, with the subject line “IWAS 2020 abstract submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com.